Frquently Asked Questions :
1 - What is this service?
- We offer a WAP uploader for free wap hosting for your mobile files. Upload your files from your PC to mobsend.com, you get a unique ID & download URL. Open the WAP browser on your cellphone and enter http://wap.mobsend.com, then the ID and download the file on your phone!
2 - How much is this service?
- The service is totally free , we don`t charge you for using our Wap Uploader!! Your WAP usage will be charged at your service providers normal rate
3 - Can anyone see my uploaded files?
- You are the only one with access to your uploaded files, with your unique file ID, if you wish to share this with your friends, thats fine, give them the download URL and the file ID and they will also be able to access that file
4 - What file types can i upload ?
- Any mobile content file type can be uploaded. Pictures, ringtones, wallpapers, themes, software, java games & applications, real sounds, flash cards, poly & mono tones, videos, real and 3Gp format. All files are accepted but they must not contain copyrighted or pirated files.
5 - How long will the file be avaliable for WAP download ?
- The file will be hosted for 2 days.
6- I get the Error Message "File Not Found" when i try to download from the WAP server
- This is due to Files being uploaded with the wrong extention. To check the file extention, under Windows XP & 2000, go to "My Computer" click "Tools" on the menu bar and open "folder options". On the "Folders Options" in the pop up menu, choose the "view" tab and scroll down and un-check "hide extentions for known file types".
Go back to your original file you were trying to upload and ensure that it is named correctly - eg "mywallpaper.jpg" or "mygame.jar" NOT "mywallpaper.jpg.txt" or "mygame.nokia.jar"